Ultra Luxurious Rosewater Toner
Restores clarity and radiance to skin after every cleanse. Non drying. Gentle and ideal for all skin types, particularly mature, dry, sensitive skins.
Our Rosewater toner boasts natural pH balancing properties to keep skin radiantly healthy. This soothing toner adds a blast of hydration whilst the floral blend of Rose Otto, Rose Absolute and Rose Oil helps provide antioxidants to reverse free radical damage, boosting radiance, hydration and skin clarity revealing a fresh and more youthful-looking complexion.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
Infused with a beautiful rose blend and powered by clarifying witch-hazel, it promotes a fresh-faced glow post-cleanse.
- Leaves skin spotlessly clean and fresh
- Provides anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to reduce pore build-up to reduce the occurrence of blackheads
- Restores the skin's pH balance, promoting healthy skin
- Preps your skin for your follow-on products for improved product absorption.
* Rose Damascena Flower Water *Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, *Vegetable derived Glycerin (Palm oil free) *Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract *Rosa Damascena Flower Oil *Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative System).
This product does not require refrigeration. To extend the potency and preserve the fresh ingredients store in a cool room away from direct sunlight.
Twice daily after cleansing, apply to skin with a cotton ball or pad. Wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean. Then close your eyes and mist a light layer of the toner onto your skin. Allow to air dry. Whilst skin is slightly damp, apply your serum or moisturiser as this will encourage improved penetration.
All of our natural & organic products are lovingly made by hand. This means that occasionally you may notice slight colour variances when comparing to our product pictures.
Our PET recycled packaging may differ to what is displayed here, depending on our suppliers, but sizes will always remain constant.
Finally, we’re improving on our formulas! Our website is up to date with the latest ingredient lists, but please note that our labels are a work in progress. If you’re uncertain, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.