is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Why Use Me?
Imagine paying for an expensive dinner, but only eating a salad.
Now relate this to the kind of waste we endure each time we apply products to our skins. Less than half of what we apply to our skin actually reaches the layers within the skin where is it need most. By using a totally pain free, safe and easy to use 540 Derma Roller, you can now increase penetration of creams and serums by a staggering 1600%! So not only will you be stimulating collagen production, which in turn activates fresh healthy skin cell regeneration, but the products you apply to your skin will work more effectively, allowing you to achieve better results than ever before. This roller offers 540 titanium needles, comfortable non-slip grip and is available in .5mm and 1mm lengths.
It is a highly efficient beauty tool used for transdermal delivery of active cosmeceutical ingredients as well as skin rejuvenation resulting in up to 80% improvement in treating signs of ageing and acne scarring with little or no downtime.
- Plumps up lines and deep wrinkles
- Treats & improves skin texture
- Treats & reduce crow's feet & laugh lines
- Treats & reduces acne scars
- Treats & reduces ice pick and chickenpox scars
- Treats & diminishes hyperpigmentation
- Treats & diminishes age spots & sun damaged skin
- Treats & diminishes enlarged pores
- Significantly improves the appearance of stretch marks
- boosts collagen and elastin fibres by up to 1000%
- Enhances absorption of skin/hair products by up to 2000% so they are able to work more effectively.
- No downtime
Can this roller be used on all skin colours?
Absolutely. As a derma roller does not use thermal heat (unlike IPL & Lasers) it is safe to use on all skin types and all skin colours. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
Does it hurt?
These rollers are available in .5mm and 1 mm needles lengths and are the most versatile size as it is ideal for treating signs of ageing, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, sagging skin and pore refinement and stretch marks.
It does not hurt, although you may experience slight discomfort the first time you use it and it lessens each subsequent time. A numbing cream is not necessary.
Are there side effects?
There are virtually no negative side effects, and none have ever been reported.
Please choose your preferred option in the variants drop down menu.