Mineral Mud Face & Body Mask
Why Use Me?
Mineral Mud has a high salt and mineral content, all of which are essential for the body. It has the dual purpose of exfoliating as well as being as a natural cleanser. It not only removes toxins and impurities from the skin, but also tightens and tones the skin, improves blood circulation, hydrates the skin and aids in skin regeneration. The mud infuses the skin with minerals leaving it clean, refreshed and hydrated.
Icelandic Thermal Mud, Bentonite, Jojoba and Essential Oils.
Why It Works:
- Icelandic Thermal Mud is mud is highly enriched with 26 minerals essential to skin health and function.
- High mineral content allows skin to stay naturally hydrated and moisturized while increasing oxygen flow to skin cells.
- As the mud dries it pulls out toxins and pollutants unclogging pores and purifying skin revealing a younger, healthier skin.
- Mineral Mud has been shown to provide excellent relief from Psoriasis and Eczema.
- For effective relief from Arthritis, joint and muscle aches or stress tension – heat up mud before applying.
How To Use It:
We recommend that you apply the Mineral Mud as a face or body mask, and leave it on the skin until the mud is dry. Rinse it off well, then follow it up with a light moisturizer. Tingling sensation is normal and applications of longer than 15 minutes is not recommended.
“Really love this Mineral Mud Mask, I used it twice already and afterwards my skin is soft and more even toned, there’s visible improvement, I love the consistency and the added ingredients which leave my skin soft after, not tight or dry.”
- Sheila Wilkins, East London.
Aloe and Green Tea Facial Mask