Anti-Bacterial Surface Sanitizer
Why Use Me?
This effective cleaner can be used safely on all surfaces or anywhere that needs a good germ killing.
1. Clean your cutting board and countertop. Removes any nasties left after preparing meat or fish for dinner.
2. Wipe out your refrigerator and dishwasher. Because it’s non-toxic, it is great for cleaning places that store food and dishes. Just spray the appliance outside and in, let the solution sit for a few minutes, then wipe clean.
3. Clean your sponges. Soak them for 10 minutes in a shallow dish. Rinse the sponges thoroughly afterward.
4. Remove baked-on crud from pots and pans. Combine with enough baking soda to make a paste, then rub onto the dirty pan and let it sit for a while. Come back later with a scrubby sponge and some warm water, and the baked-on stains will lift right off.
5. Brighten dingy floors. Spray liberally onto floors, then go to town with your mo. Because it’s so mild, it’s safe for any floor type, and there’s no need to rinse.
6. Clean kids’ toys and play areas. This is a safe cleaner to use around kids, or anyone with respiratory problems, because it’s not a lung irritant. Spray toys, toy boxes, doorknobs, and anything else your kids touch on a regular basis.
(Please note, this temporary product, developed by request during COVID-19, is not natural. Due to demand, it's very hard to source ingredients for sanitizer, so we have limited stock available).
LIMITED TO 2 PER ORDER PLEASE
Distilled Water. Hydrogen Peroxide. Lemon juice. Citric Acid. Essential oils.
Caution: Do not drink. Do not spray onto the face or get into the eyes. If ingested, please consult medical attention. Keep sanitizer stored out of the reach and sight of children. Sanitizer should only be used with careful adult supervision.