is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
We are a huge fans of this 3 in 1 roller. It's new technology offers a superior 540 needle head which effectively means more cross channels are made on the skin with each roll. The benefit to this is the more micro-punctures a device is able to achieve, the more significant the results will be.
It also provides LED Photon light therapy and by using Light Therapy as part of your derma rolling treatment, biological tissues absorb light energy and light energy into heat energy and chemical energy, which our bodies respond by producing a series of chain reactions.
- 405nm blue light eliminates acne inflammation, offers anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory properties, inhibiting the secretion of sebum.
It’s ideal for the treatment of acne scarring and blemishes
- 633nm high-energy narrow-band red light can accelerate the healing process, it promotes cell metabolism and increases resistance to skin.
It’s ideal for the treatment of anti-aging, wrinkle repair and plays a beneficial role in restoring skin elasticity.
- 590nm yellow supplements cellular energy and strengthens the skin and the immune system.
It’s ideal for pore refinement and improves rough and dull skin.
- 518nm green light has a wonderfully calming effect on the skin. It detoxifies the skin and soothes during the rolling process
Please let us know which of the LED options you prefer when ordering.
It is ideal for the treatment of all skin conditions.
As you roll, vibrations acting on the skin will promote blood circulation and lymphatic circulation. This in turn stimulates the skin’s metabolism boosting fresh, healthy skin cell regeneration. Not only does the skin feel amazing but this vibration massage eliminates skin fatigue, relaxes tense skin and enables the micro-needles acting on the skin are able to do so with more uniformly.
This roller will significantly:
- Plump up lines and deep wrinkles
- Treat & improve skin texture
- Treat & reduce crow's feet & laugh lines
- Treat & reduce acne scars
- Treat & reduce ice pick and chickenpox scars
- Treat & diminish hyperpigmentation
- Treat & diminish age spots & sun damaged skin
- Treat & diminish enlarged pores
- Significantly improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Boost collagen and elastin fibres by up to 1000%
- Enhance absorption of skin/hair products by up to 2000% so they are able to work more effectively.
- No downtime
Can the Derma Vib be used on all skin colours?
Absolutely. Since derma rolling does not use thermal heat (unlike IPL & Lasers) it is safe to use on all skin types and all skin colours. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
Does it hurt?
This particular derma roller r has .5mm needlesand .75mm and are the most versatile as they are ideal for treating signs of ageing, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, sagging skins. Opt for the 1 mm roller to treat deeper acne scarring, stretch marks, surgery scars and more.
It does not hurt, although you may experience slight discomfort the first time you use it and it lessens each subsequent time. A numbing cream is not necessary and this kit includes a cooling gel to apply after rolling as it does feel a little like sunburn for an hour or two afterwards.
Are there side effects?
There are virtually no negative side effects, and none have ever been reported.
How to use your Derma Vib
.5mm rollers can be used once or twice a week.
1.mm rollers once a week or every alternate week.
Don't over roll.
Don't share rollers.
Don't roll over broken skin or acne/breakouts.
Available in .5mm, .75mm and 1mm (please select your choice in the drop down option when purchasing)
Pictured with our Happily Ever After serum which is an excellent anti-ageing serum for R255.
How to use your roller:
Connect the USB cable to charge your roller.
You would use the .5mm roller once or twice a week. (non consecutive days)
The .75 and 1mm can be used once a week or every alternate week.